How to Use The Chi Machine®
- Wait half hour after a meal (or one hour after a large meal) before using the Chi Machine.
- Drink 4–6 oz of water prior to using the Chi Machine (Keeps the body hydrated). (*Refer to A)
- Wear comfortable clothes. (Remove your shoes – be as relaxed as possible)
- Gently stretch before using Chi Machine.
- Place the Chi Machine on the floor or on an appropriate firm massage bed with the handle facing away from you. (Arrow should face you)
Lie down and place your ankles in the ankle cup holders. The bony part of ankle should extend beyond and not hit the ankle cup holders.
For added ankle comfort use the included footrest and ankle support. Thick socks may provide extra comfort. Make sure your ankles are comfortable.
If you have weak knees, use a pillow under knees and legs for added support. (However knees should not bend). Try to use Chi Machine without knee support if possible to get maximum benefit.
Alignment is very important. Lie on your back and try to be perfectly aligned to promote internal balance while using the Chi Machine. (*Refer to B)
Relax for one to two minutes before starting the machine. (Blood pressure may fluctuate from standing to lying down and resting a few minutes helps to stabilize blood pressure)
Set the timer for three to five minutes for first time and relax. Keep eyes closed and “tune out”.
Breathe deep using abdominal muscles. Let the Chi Machine do the work. (*Refer to C)
When the machine stops, enjoy the tranquil “Chi rush”! Remain completely motionless for an additional two to three minutes, with relaxed deep breathing. (A lot of the benefit of the Chi Machine comes during this relaxation period as your oxygen depleted internal organs are replenished with oxygen)
Before rising slowly stretch your back by turning your torso from side to side.
Slowly turn to your side, and sit up.
Drink 8-16 oz. of water when done. This will help flush out the released toxins with use of the Chi Machine.
Caution: Some dizziness may occur for first time users. This is healthy! Oxygen is being restored to your body’s cells that may not have received proper amounts before. The initial dizziness will disappear with regular use and increased circulation. Use for shorter period next time and gradually increase time as tolerated. People with motion sickness or other serious medical problems should start with 30 seconds to 1 minute initially. May use it several times daily.
*Always check with a physician before use with the Chi Machine if health issues are a concern.
1) For added benefit, drink Chi Formula 45 minutes prior to use. This will help warm up your body before use with the Chi Machine and drink HTE’s Total Enzymes™ after usage. They will help break down any toxins and help purify your body’s internal systems.
2) Use the CHI MACHINE in a relaxed environment, free from distraction and loud noise. Use the “Blending Body and Spirit” CD with Chi Machine to further help with relaxation.*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
**Instructions edited and reviewed by President Level Distributor Dr. Shivinder Deol, Also current President of the Kern Academy of Family Physicians since 1977.